This is a full time outside sales position selling our WPTW radio station requiring a minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Additional hours may be required in support of station promotions and appearances. Primary responsibilities will include prospecting local direct business owners and managers selling them radio advertising campaigns and promotions on one or more of our locally owned radio stations in Ohio. Essential job functions:
• Prospecting new direct local accounts and completing customer needs analysis.
• Consulting with clients by phone and in person to determine their goals in promoting their products and service.
• Develop customized marketing campaign proposals based on customer’s needs analysis.
• Negotiate and arrange for modifications if required to meet the client’s budget.
• Coordinate with the appropriate creative services and production departments to ensure the advertising campaign is developed
• Collections of accounts receivables as per our credit policies
• Salary and benefits: Base salary plus commission on net collections, Health/Dental
Qualifications and How to Apply:
You must be a relentless prospector, highly resilient, and results oriented in order to succeed at this job. Creative problem solving, and strong communication skills are also critical to your success. The individual hired for this position will need to constantly prospect and develop new direct locally owned businesses in order to build a long term book of business.Contact: (937) 773-3513.